Thursday, January 15, 2009

EOTD

I slept two hours after being the drunkest I've ever been in years...so I decided to play around with makeup since I didn't have the alertness to do anything else. I only did one eye 'cause I was too lazy... This first pic is using my cell so it's not that clear - actually they all are blurry 'cause I didn't wanna ask my bro for his cam... he hates it when I use it for these silly things. =P I don't have face makeup on hence the blotchy skin. Ugh.

Eyes
MK Signature eyeliner in steely (brow)
NYX Jumbo pencil in black bean (base)
NYX single eyeshadow in rust (outer half)
NYX single eyeshadow in root beer (inner half)

Rimmel extreme definition two tone eye definer in fashion icon
Bobbi Brown shimmer shadow in rock
Unknown Japanese falsies that are freakin' crazy long and I doubt I would wear out except on Halloween lol..

Lips
NYX round lipstick in Circe (not shown in all the pics)Lately, I've been so anxious about going back to Vancouver. Sigh... I feel ready to go back but still scared shitless... I appreciate all the support my friends have been giving me though. I hope this year turns out to be a good one. Wonder what the future holds in store.

I pretty much blast the heater in my room all day now, so my skin and lips are drying and flaking like crazy!!! One thing I'm looking forward to in Vancouver is my shipment of Coastal Scents palettes!! My mom opened and examined them...but she doesn't seem convinced about the possibilities and combos haha.. but then again she is a complete makeup junkie and former makeup artist so I never really bought makeup before moving to HK 'cause I just stole hers all the time. :) I can't wait to do some looks with those palettes and prove to her that I don't have to just use MAC, Dior or Maquillage (her favorites).

We had a family portrait around the end of December because my grandpa is getting really old and is on a feeding tube, so he probably doesn't have much time left. They got a professional photographer to go to their house in North Point and we had a bunch of relatives from out of town. Look how SHORT I am! I'm about 5'6.5"...and I look like a freakin' midget!!! I like my patent ruby red Lanvins, but they kinda gave me blisters 'cause I walked from CWB to Admiralty after shopping that day. :(

No comments: