Thursday, January 21, 2010

Little loves

When I was in the States, I decided to look for L'oreal's Colour Riche lipstick in Tawny as I had heard it supposedly looked like MAC's discontinued 3N lipstick. No luck. All I found was Timeless Tawny.
My dbf surprised me with it after my disappointment at losing my new MAC Angel lipstick. He found out it was on clearance because it was going to be discontinued, but that it was quite popular. I bought another one as backup and since then, it's my everyday lipstick. I don't even use liner or gloss. It goes on so creamy and it's the perfect neutral nude/pink. Love it!























I've been looking for a good Audrey Hepburn picture and I was reminded of a nail color I wanted to try for awhile, For Audrey by China Glaze. I was going to wait until February to wear it as opposed to the traditional pink theme everywhere, but I couldn't wait. It's a perfect match.


















Everyone and their mother has been raving about My Beauty Diary masks. I first heard about it while I was in HK but I couldn't find them at the usual beauty stores. I found them on sale here for Cdn $2.99/2 sheets so I picked up two boxes: pearl powder and aloe.















Pearl powder mask
Main Ingredients
Vitamin B & Seaweed Extract
-Nourishes & Stimulates Skin Cells
Amino Acids & Pearl Powder
-Penetrates the interior layer of skin to create a Soft, Fair & Radiant look
Functions
-Softens your Skin
-Whitens and Brightens skin
-Nourishes and moisturizes skin

Aloe mask
-Keeps skin feeling Moisturize
Wild Rose Plant Essence
-Improves Dry and Rough skin
Amino Acid
-Nourishes and moisturizes skin
Hyaluronic Acid
-Highly effective in retaining moisture in your skin
Functions
-Minimizes and Closes Pores
-Restores Skin Structure
-Improves Dry condition of Skin
-Moisturizes & Nourishes Skin

Overall, I'm very impressed with the list of ingredients. Too bad it's pricier than what you would pay for other sheet masks in Asia. I like how the sheet comes with a plastic layer to peel from because regular sheet masks are sometimes harder to open up when they're wet. However, the fit is not as good as the UGBang masks I got in Korea (which were a lot more expensive). I will definitely try other kinds after I've used up the collagen masks I got in HK!

Quick no-brainer, no-fuss meals at home: Mapo tofu & Chicken Laksa










Went to the newly relaunched Glowbal for their half off lunch promo. It was a sunny but cold day and we sat on the heated, busy patio. I loved that the bread came with pink Hawaiian sea salt.







Ahi tuna satays, braised short ribs papardella, prime rib burger. Awesome deal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been searching all over for this! Finally I found it on Google.

Thank you!

JANETTA
[url=http://chessset.irieblogs.com/]http://chessset.irieblogs.com/[/url]