Friday, January 8, 2010

Chef P

Lately I've been trying to experiment with some new recipes, especially after my last trip to Asia.
Baked Portuguese chicken on rice, cha chan teng style:


















It tasted just like what you would get at a Chinese cafe (except healthier). I can't wait to try making baked pork chop on rice next time.


















I depotted some MAC eye shadows my mom gave me into a palette and went to pick a lipstick for the Back2Mac recycling program. I chose Angel, a light pink frost. It's supposedly Kim Kardashian's favorite MAC lipstick. I applied mine over chapstick, but layered over lipliner and a gloss on top would make the color pop even more! It would go great with a neutral or smoky eye, which is what I do most of the time. Viva Glam V is still my absolute favorite lipstick of all time though.















No comments: